lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

Weekend

Madrid

Madrid

Madrid

Madrid

A sunny weekend.
I went to a show about abstract art in China: The Yi School.
I saw this wonderful show about the Etruscans too.

Dan Haskett
I love "Stupid things I've done for love" by Alex Noriega.

Un fin de semana soleado.
Fuí a una eposición sobre arte abstracto chino: La Escuela Yi.
Vi esta maravillosa exposición sobre arte etrusco también.

Dan Haskett
Me encanta "Stupid things I've done for love" de Alex Noriega.

2 comentarios:

Candace dijo...

It looks like you had a wonderful time! Here in Athens Georgia USA, it is sunny but very chilly. Winter is moving in.

Your photographs are wonderful! What kind of camera do you use?

Natascha Rosenberg dijo...

Hi Candance! Thank for your comment. My camera is a Canon Rebel XTI.